Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Prepared fans

We are way to excited for the Pac-12 Championship game on Saturday.  Tommy is probably counting down the days, minutes, hell probably even the seconds.  After Tommy text me with the weather report (40% chance of rain), I made an impulse decision to make sure we were prepared fans.  Since I don't want anything covering up my maroon and gold pride a purchase on Ebay was necessary.
We are officially the proud owners of not one but TWO ASU rain ponchos :-)

Since the game is in Tempe on Saturday, this week has been nothing short of magical with a HUGE win to U of A.  Everywhere I turn I see more ASU pride in the form of bumper stickers, apparel, news stories, text message updates from Tommy (far too often) and much much more.  Hopefully we can both contain our excitement and no one will suffer from a small heart attack before Saturday.  Wish us luck :-)  Goooo Devils!!!

No comments:

Background