Saturday, December 28, 2013

Getting dolled up

Right after Thanksgiving my Mom and I spoiled ourselves with a little shopping.  Since I am not huge on make up, I really need reminders to go and get new product every year (at least).  We walked into a little make up bar in Kierland and noticed a familiar face at the NARS counter.  We came to find out that we both worked at Nordstorm at the Mall of America and he was from Apple Valley.  After a quick everyday make up demo, I was sold (in reality it doesn't take much to sell me since I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to make up).  
I've worn make up almost every weekday since.  I have really enjoyed the compliments and not looking like a 12 year old girl when I walk into a new school.  I might actually get into this whole make up thing. There is nothing wrong with starting a make up trend at the age of 27 right???

No comments:

Background