Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cleanse

Lesson Learned: Want me to do something ridiculous? Ask me at 6am Monday morning.
Check.  I will always say yes.  It happened on Monday in Pliates.   

Of course I would love to do a juice cleanse for two days.  Come Tuesday afternoon, I can't stop thinking about food, what I am making for dinner Wednesday, what I am eating for breakfast, when can I finally eat, what dessert I will have with lunch, the list goes on and on... kind of like this sentence.

Tommy joined me for day two of the juice cleanse and I will be lucky if he doesn't break up with me after this, hahaha.  Our bodies feel great, our mental states well that's still up for debate, but I guess those were up in the air long before Monday.

Wish us luck on 6 more hours, we can do it!  I think...

No comments:

Background