Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MN Love

Late last week Tommy was busy looking for supplies for a bachelor party, when he stumbled upon this...
For those of you that don't know 2Gingers is a whiskey that is from Minnesota, and only recently were we able to purchase it in AZ.  2Gingers reminds me of a fun day spent checking out the bars in downtown Minneapolis with Tommy and Em.  I can still remember the rainy weather, the delicious lunch at Barrio and being on my 1st trip with Tommy.

Of course there is always the standing joke that 2Gingers must be my drink of choice since I am a Ging (that's still up for debate).  Regardless if I like it or not, Tommy must have remembered all the good memories around 2Gingers too because he bought it (or maybe he was just thirst).  Whatever the reason hopefully it will bring us some more memories and make us never forget how much we LOVE our time in MN.

No comments:

Background