Thursday, May 29, 2014

Flower Child

Last Sunday my mom and I were more than excited to go check out an open house for a company called Rafterhouse.  We saw them at the Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market and fell in love.   They buy houses in the Arcadia area and restore their history by bring back their character.
We needed to refuel before the tour, so we tired a new restaurant.  Since my family usually wants to eat at the same 3 spots, mom and I try to go elsewhere when it is just the two of us.  Today we were feeling like checking out Flower Child.  It was perfect, gluten free mac and cheese, gluten free chocolate chip cookie, and fruit to top it off.
Proof of it's yumminess!
On top of finding another great gluten free restaurant, it was located just down the street from the open house.  Please note this house is absolutely perfect but definitely not in our price range nor are we looking, but I do LOVE all the fantastic decorating ideas.  I challenge you to try to find something you don't love about Rafterhouse, they did another great job.

No comments:

Background