Friday, November 28, 2014

I Said Yes to the Dress

Talk about the experience of a lifetime.  We started our Saturday off with a big breakfast.  We put on our winter boots and first headed to BHLDN to try on every dress possible.  BHLDN was gorgeous, romantic and everything Anthro is and yes that is an exact description.

While shopping at BHLDN, I was still working on wrapping my head around that I was actually engaged, yet alone dress shopping.  Luckily I had plenty of critics with me to help figure out which dress was the one.
After a small success at BHLDN, we needed a power lunch before Kleinfeld.  We had to stop over and try the well known Serendipity, and it lived up to all our fantasies.  
In true Bailey form we focused more on dessert than our meals, and as always it worked out in our favor.
My stomach was in knots with excitement as we got in a cab to head to Kleinfeld.  I couldn't believe I was actually living out a dream, I know I am so cheesy!! 
I watch Say Yes to the Dress every Friday and cry at least 70% of time, 85% if you were to ask Tommy but let's just stick to the facts.  They were taping that morning so we were excited to be matched up with Ellie (the cute Marilyn Monroe stylist).  All of the staff was so friendly, upbeat and helpful, just like the show.
After a couple of hours, we all cried and I said "Yes to the dress".  We were completely exhausted after a full day of shopping but I still couldn't relax I needed someone to pinch me.
Did I really get engaged, celebrate with friends and family, buy a wedding dress, and reach out to a venue in Phoenix all in less than 24 hours????

Never mind don't pinch me :-)

No comments:

Background