Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NYC

As most people know by now, Tommy and I made a trip to NYC about a month ago.  What I didn't know was that Tommy had lots of plans for our long weekend getaway.  We started with yummy food, a subway adventure and the Yankee Stadium tour.
We stayed right by Times Square, so everything was within walking distance.  Friday night we took a stroll through Central Park before heading to dinner.  Tommy took me to Ladies Pavilion right on the lake.  We walked to the shore and before I knew it we were crying, Tommy was on one knee, and our families and friends were all there to celebrate.

I spent the entire weekend in shock.  In true form for Tommy the surprises didn't stop there.  Saturday was filled with dress shopping in the two best wedding shops in the country (Kleinfelds and BHLDN)
It was great to spend time with friends and family, I wish we would've had more.  Saturday night we spent our time watching the Sun Devils play with the NY ASU Alumni chapter.  
We wrapped up our weekend with a few tourist stops and mimosas in bed from Andrew and Andra, they know us sooo well.  Our NYC trip was the best for so many reasons.  I only hope Tommy is ready for some SERIOUS wedding planning :-)

No comments:

Background