Saturday, January 24, 2015

Florist Glorist!

While wedding planning, a good friend recommended a florist. I was nervous about having anyone else be my florist besides Serendipity Flowers, due to knowing Sarah my entire life.  Since Sarah is plenty busy having her third baby, I had to look elsewhere for flowers and man o man did I get lucky.  I reached out to Malori Maeve at Hoot and Holler, and we met up immediately to see if our styles matched.  Malori was sweet, kind, creative and oh so talented.  I knew I had to book her for May 16th.

A few days later, I was looking at pictures on Instagram and stopped dead in my tracks when I came across this gorgeous photo.  I absolutely LOVED the flowers, and quickly looked at the hashtags to figure out who was the florist, and low and behold it was Hoot and Holler.  Perfect!
I knew then that we had picked the best florist for our big day, with a little help from Alex of course ;-)
Check another item off the wedding to do list.

This wedding planning thing is easy!

No comments:

Background