Friday, January 30, 2015

Let the madness ensue

Some ladies at work, I call them the crazies, decided we should do a Whole30 challenge.  After preparing ourselves for a few weeks, we decided to start after the new year, January 2nd to be exact.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the Whole30 challenge, here are the basics...
So really the Whole30 means no fun.  I thought it would be a great idea to get in shape for the wedding and what better way to do it then with the support of some of the most amazing women you know.

So I set off to the grocery stores, yes multiple stores, a few days before the big day to get all my supplies.  I spent a few hours, cutting and prepping food for the week.  I was determined to figure out how to make these 30 days possible.
Doesn't it all look so good???

Who wouldn't want to eat like this??

Cheers to the Whole30, Oh wait, never mind
Cheers with a big glass of cucumber water

No comments:

Background