Wednesday, June 13, 2012

And we're juicing...

...check Sammy and I out.  We have been on quite the kick lately not only are we eating better but we are juicing.  I just happened to mention that Sam was interested in getting a juicer and of course my mother came to the rescue and said "hey borrow this juicer and try it out".  So Sammy and I slapped on our aprons and headed to the kitchen.  Of course the first night was a little interesting since we just took a bunch of fruit and vegetables and put it in the juicer but I had a little more success during lunch today.  I headed to Fresh and Easy and picked up some favorite fruit to make a Red Machine Juice (strawberries, grapes and raspberries).  It was delicious and a complete success!!!  The only thing I am stuck on now is how much it cost to make my two juices......really $9.95...... is it worth it?
Time will tell!!!
And yes Mom the apron is finally getting used!! :-)

No comments:

Background