Sunday, June 10, 2012

Planning

So my asthma woke me up early this morning and got me thinking about my favorite annual vacation.  Normally my family heads to the cabin in Whitefish, Montana every 4th of July, but with Cade on his way we decided to postpone the trip to August 17th instead.  Since the weather will hopefully be better than the previous years we have been making plans on what we want to do (our five days are going to fill up fast).  Here are just some of my suggestions since Adrian, Tommy and Becky weren't been able to do any activities last time.
 We have to try the 7 zip on Whitefish mountain
 Hiking in Glacier National Park (Avalanche Lake)
 Danny on Trail hike on Whitefish Mountain
 Golfing at Whitefish Golf Course
Boating on Whitefish Lake
Shopping in DT Whitefish
68 days!!

No comments:

Background