Friday, August 3, 2012

Fantastic Friday Surprise

It's been a long time since I got a package slip in my mailbox...almost to the point where I didn't remember where to go to pick up the package.  I was more than excited to see who my package was from, what it might be, was it for Sam?  Needless to say, it was the perfect Friday surprise.  I left work early so that I could make it home before the office closed to pick up the package.  

I picked up a small white package with a return address from an old friend from high school.  My mind started to race with what my best bud and new baby girl (Lynette and Sophia) could have sent me...so of course I ripped open the package and here is what I found....
An old friendship journal from freshman or sophomore year of high school.  I spent the next hour laughing hysterically at how annoying and pathetic the journal entries were (it was painful at moments). Then I turned to some old pictures of us...even more funny...and embarrassing...
and last I turned to a newly dated page 7.27.2012 with a cute little note about the latest happenings in Mommy world and updates on Lynette, Tory and Sophia's greatest adventures.  It was a perfect end to a wild week and I enjoyed every minute writing back to my best buddy forever.
**Sometimes you have to love good old fashion snail mail**
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Background