Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wednesday

Yesterday was a little bit crazy but I made it through.  Vacation is approaching fast I have had back to back sessions Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today (normal I only have back to back clients on Wednesday).  With back to back clients I spend most of my time in the car driving or I working directly with clients.  Yesterday I was soooo exhausted when I got home Tommy and I decided to not cook.  Instead we went to enjoy a beer at Zipps while we waited to get food to go.  We left Zipps feeling refreshed after both being exhausted, brought dinner home and relaxed on the couch to watch big brother.

We've got weekend plans to head up to my Mom and Dad's house for a little R & R.  Since Ali and Ad will already be on there way to Whitefish for vacation we will be dog sitting our cousin, Izz the Frizz.   Cullen and Becky are going to be there too so we are looking forward to swimming, golfing and relaxing.  Lucy can't wait...

No comments:

Background