Monday, August 13, 2012

Top Ten

I can't stop counting the days...hours..minutes until vacation time.  Sometimes instead of counting down the time, I will count down the sessions left at work.  Regardless I am more than excited!!  So today I am going to countdown the reasons why I am soooo excited to go to Whitefish, Montana.  Here are 10 reasons why I love The Fish...in no particular order

Sunsets
The Lake...boating, kayaking, laying on the boat and reading
Campfires and Smores
Whitefish Mountain...the view from hiking down...unbelievable
Shopping downtown...cute shops, good clothes and even more delicious food
Great Northern...good food, music and dancing (can't beat that)
Glacier National Park...hiking, whitewater rafting (whatever makes you happy)
The Brewery...nothing better than a little taste test
My crazy relatives...we always find something fun, new or weird to get into together
Ziplining... love the thrill of speeding through the trees.  Can't wait to try the new 7 zip and to show Tommy what it is all about.  Hopefully we will catch some great views!

4 days and 4 hours (I need to start packing)

No comments:

Background