Friday, August 3, 2012

Pilates



My favorite Pilates studio is making deals for Back to School and while Back to School usually means back to work I am okay with taking advantage of a good deal.  The first deal they are offering this month is $129 a month unlimited pass (instead of $199) if you sign up with a friend.  Anyone looking for a good work out?  ...$70 a month extra would be super nice.

Another deal that they are offering is if you "check in" on Facebook 10 times a month you get $15 in your account and you know what that means???  Free Toe Sox!!!

Exciting stuff I know, whether it is exciting or not I am trying to take full advantage of both deals asap.  Hope everyone has a great weekend and maybe finds a good deal.  Lucy and I will be relaxing (maybe a pedicure?) cleaning and maybe working out.

No comments:

Background