Monday, October 29, 2012

Book Review

The studying has finally ended and I couldn't have been happier to get my hands on a few books.  Or I guess I should say I was more than excited to get my hands on my kindle.  (Which sadly broke on vacation---darn it)  The first book I checked off my list was Jeannette Walls story called The Glass Castle.  I highly recommend it!!  While there were times that the book made me a little angry, I definitely had a hard time putting it down.  Sundays have become complete football madness at my place, but I can actually say that football is helping me enjoy my personal time (reading time) and I am being more productive with cleaning and getting organized for the week.  So my book list is thankful for football Thursday- Monday....
Rating: B+

No comments:

Background