Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Old School

Tommy and I got to spend day two of vacation enjoying some old school favorites.  We of course started another day with a little walk to enjoy downtown Minneapolis and to pick up a little bit of Caribou Coffee of course.  (I am pretty sure I will get all of Tommy's Christmas presents from here...)  After a little hot chocolate, we met up with the boys from College.  It was great to catch up and have a few laughs.  After some time with the boys we headed to my parents favorite eating spot, The Italian Pie Shoppe.  As my Dad said Tommy and I were hoping to catch some good dating karma, since this restaurant use to be my Mom and Dad's date spot.  Italian fries...pepperoni pizza...cherry coke...fantastic company, what could be better???
After lunch we somehow found our way to a few more of my favorite spots and on the way we ran into some of my favorite Minnesota scenery, gorgeous leaves and colors!!!
Our last spots were in Eagan, MN where I grew up before we headed to Lynette and Tory's house for dinner!  We had a personal request from my mom for seal salt caramels, so we headed to Kowalski's by my old neighborhood.
And finally we stopped and saw were all the little Baileys grew up.  Not to much has change in a few short years.  Mallard Drive seemed quiet and calm for a Friday at 4pm that has definitely changed since we lived there...

No comments:

Background