Saturday, October 13, 2012

The perfect ending...

to a busy week. I had a couple more clients than I normally do on a Friday so I was counting down the hours until 5. I was excited to spend a little alone time with mom after work. There is nothing I like more than a second opinion (even better my mom's opinion) when looking for clothes for a special event. We finally found a fun dress and more importantly boots for this Minnesota wedding in a barn. Boots are crucial at the end of October in Minnesota. We finished our night with delicious salads from the Nordstroms Cafe (highly recommend if you have never been). Can't wait to have some time off and to see old friends. Only 11 more days until we're there freezing our butts off... Hmmmmm thoughts of Caribou Coffee!!

No comments:

Background