Sunday, December 16, 2012

Another reason

why I absolutely LOVE Fresh and Easy (local grocery store in Phx).  While there were rumors going around that they were closing, I sure hope they aren't true.  Last Thursday I went to the tummy doctor since once again I wasn't feeling good.  He told me I had a virus but also recommended trying to go G Free (Gluten free).  Tommy and I headed to Trader Joes and F & E and scoured the aisles for gluten free food.  The employees at F & E were so helpful and gave me a huge list of everything that is gluten free there (made it sooooo easy).  

A few hours later we are back at home.  Me enjoying my GF pizza and Tommy loving his Lamp pizza leftovers.
There is nothing better than a supportive boyfriend who is willing to try the gluten free option more often than not.  I am one lucky lady...

No comments:

Background