Sunday, December 30, 2012

Santa delivers...

There is nothing better than spending Christmas with your family and liking every single one of your gifts.  I love that I don't have to return anything (well besides to get a few different sizes).  I guess that means your family/friends know you pretty well.  My list of excellent presents included work out clothes, a kindle, underwear, fun clothes, a watch, make up, perfume, etc.  Tommy did some top secret detective work and found this ring from Etsy that I pinned on Pinterest.  He snooped around to figure out my ring size and boom he blew my mind.  Normally I know all my presents before I open them but this year I only knew one and would've never guessed what Tommy would pick...
Please don't mind my wrinkled dry hands
We enjoyed two full days with my family and headed home to get back to work.  Thank goodness it was a three day week.  :-)

No comments:

Background