Sunday, December 2, 2012

That lasted...

6 hours (the only mess caused by Lucy, luckily it only took a few seconds to clean up).  There is nothing better than snuggling into bed after a long day and even better to look around and see a spotless condo.  The best part is that it is only Thursday.  Never do I have time to clean and get organized like this mid-week but this week I was forced too.  

I am re-fiancing my condo (to hopefully get a lower interest rate) so I had an appraisal on Thursday.  Tommy helped to make sure that my condo was perfect.  Most Thursday nights I spend at least an hour of my time driving home in traffic and you can only imagine the to do lists I can come up with during all that time.  

Last Thursday thanks to Tommy's help, I couldn't think of one thing to put on my To Do List.  
For once I didn't have a To Do List... 
what does one do without a To Do List... 
(I am sure that won't last long)  

Feels so perfect to crawl into bed to read a good book and not have to worry about a To Do List... 
until next week To Do List... 
buzz off!

No comments:

Background