Sunday, January 27, 2013

Checking things off

The best part about having a birthday right after Christmas is your spring shopping list gets checked off.  I got a new robe for my birthday so I can finally get rid of the one that is way to old and pills everywhere.  I got to use the new one this morning and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
Also I was also able to check off earrings off my spring list.  I got a large variety of earrings... studs and chandeliers.  Thanks Mom, Sam and Loomie!

When I was reading my favorite blog I happened to stumble across a good deal with this adorable sweater.  It was only 20 dollars at Limited.  I have always wanted a sequined sweater and/or dress but I was always unsure of what to pair it with.  My favorite blog helps me put together outfits and try new things.

Everyone loves a good deal and I found yet another amazing deal on TOMS.  Through a friend I was able to get black TOMS for 50% off and free shipping, can't beat that.  They are perfect for work.
and finally my Mom got me hair holders that don't make a dent in you hair :-)  They are perfect and I have one to go with every color outfit.  Now I need to start working on my spring/summer wish list.
Tommy and I are off to enjoy the rainy weather...

No comments:

Background