Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Our post Christmas- Christmas

Tommy and I had a little bit of a different weekend.  Since football is winding down, I am getting to see a whole other side to Tommy.  While we spent some time catching up with old friends, we also decided to move full force ahead and got ready for the next wedding/baby/shower season.  

It seems that everyone has friends either getting married, engaged and/or having kids and Tommy and I got prepared this weekend to tackle three weddings, two baby showers, two wedding showers, a lingerie party (obviously Tommy didn't make the cut on that one) and few new babies to celebrate.  Since we have a million and two things to celebrate we had to have a registry weekend.  For me it was soooo much fun shopping, decorating and getting organized and since Tommy was a champ I rewarded him with football and a gluten filled treat.  Nothing better!
All that is missing from these presents is a Christmas tree....

No comments:

Background