Sunday, January 13, 2013

Parenthood

Recently a girl at work recommended that I watch Parenthood and when I found out I could stream it for free on my kindle you can only guess what I did all winter break.  While I had seen a few episodes before via my mom's recommendation, I figured out that I was hooked yesterday.  As I was laying in bed after shopping all morning, I turned on my Kindle to watch a few episodes before the Food Truck Festival.  Before I knew it my nightmare had come true I lay in bed crying by myself.  I was officially that girl... the girl that is so emotionally attached to people she doesn't even know (yes actors).  As Tommy entered the bathroom to get ready for the day, I quickly wiped away my tears and decided to join him.  Back to reality...

I am almost done with season two and can't wait to catch up so I can watch it on T.V.  If you haven't watched this show, I would highly recommend it.  Thanks for the recommendation James!

No comments:

Background