Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New year-- New car

On Monday my car finally went to Nissan heaven.  After spending far too much money fixing up Blue Beauty it was time to retire this old beast.  After 10 years and 160,000 miles, I definitely shed numerous tears as I packed up all my memories. 
My last and worst picture with Blue Beauty

After numerous test drives, number crunching and way to much anxiety I made a choice (I think everyone knows how much I hate making decisions).  As I gave my last hug to Blue Beauty, I decided to step into the future and embrace my new color and not so new car choice.  I decided to go with a 2013 Nissan Altima (in metallic gray).   

As I went to pull out of the dealership I ran into a small problem.  My seat belt got stuck and wouldn't come back.  So after a quick stop at the service department I was told my dream car would have to wait a few more days for the new part to arrive.  Until then I will be rocking a nice Nissan Rogue SUV rental car.  Looking forward to my new wheels, coming soon...


As with any choice in my family numerous questions flew about the new cars name??  I mean this was the top asked question by family and friends... so let the ideas fly.  So far we've got 
gray ghost
silver streak
gray goose
gray girl (not my Dad's best suggestion :-)

2 comments:

Hanna said...

What about the Gray Lady--care of Harry Potter? :)

Megan Mann said...

O my gosh, I just saw this comment now!! I love that you read the blog and love your name idea! Thanks! Hope all is well in MN, we miss you at SARRC

Background