Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bottoms up

Yesterday I decided to take the day off and got some pressing things accomplished.  My hair needed to be highlighted one last time before the big wedding and more importantly I have some serious water damage.  During my time off I somehow filled the condo with repairmen for most of the day and while they were working away to solve the problems I tried to distract myself with a little online shopping.  Somewhere in between tearing a hole in my ceiling and finding mold, I finally came across these adorable water cups on Etsy.  I have had my eye on these all week (ever since Jamie brought one to work) and since I was able to look and work with my budget yesterday I may have put an order in.  The person who makes them lives in Phx so I will be picking them up on Tuesday, can't wait!!
So if your trying to stay cool as it warms up here in the Valley of the Sun remember to pick up a water cup.  Click here for more info on Hustle Mama

No comments:

Background