Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Movie goers

Tommy and I have been quite the busy movie goers in the last few days.  While I am pretty sure we have gone to one movie in the last year of dating, we decided to switch up the routine last week.  Somehow we were able to fit in three different movies in less than one week.  We started our week off with my top pick and rated movie, 42.  I think both Tommy and I would highly recommend this movie, definitely a must see hit.
As the week went on Tommy was determined to check out this movie (Olympus has fallen).  So after a long week at work we made sure to grab happy hour at RA before heading in to this movie.  This movie was also really good.  It was action packed but a little unrealistic at times but I guess all movies are like that sometimes.
Lastly we rounded off our Sunday at home with some mimosas and the movie Bully.  I was extremely underwhelmed when it came to this movie (and no it was not due to the mimosas).  I thought it lacked substance and it just seemed to scrap the surface of a problem (don't get me wrong it was still plenty disturbing).  This movie definitely made me think about how much things have changed since we were in school.
After a busy week these movies definitely helped to keep me busy while giving me some perfect alone time with my favorite person.  It's amazing that after dating for a year and being friends for multiple years, just a little change in our schedule can make the week feel complete different.

No comments:

Background