Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Flag for the weekend

We had a great time escaping the hustle and bustle of the big city a few weeks ago.  Tommy and I headed to meet Baby Evalyn.  We were lucky enough to grab lunch with all our old Flagstaff friends (Kristin- who use to work at SARRC with me and her family and Christy and her family- Esteven and Evalyn).  Tommy was an excellent boyfriend and offered to drive so I could study on the way up and I actually enjoyed the scenery and my new book (I know I know weirdo).
The views were absolutely gorgeous since Flag got a huge snowstorm the day before we headed up.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect for two desert rats (50 and sunny).
Of course after we stuffed our faces we headed back to Christy and Esteven's place for more one on one time with Baby E.  She was pretty sleepy but oh so cute...
It was sooo exciting to spend time with everyone and to see Christy be such a great mommy.  Can't wait to see them soon, stay warm up there!!  :-)

No comments:

Background