Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ellie.com

While watching an intense game of basketball (the NCAA Championship) a friend and I got to talking about working out.  My old college roommate and I were always trying the newest workout routines back in the good olds so today was nothing less as we discussed our latest workout plans.  Andra told me about this website/company called Ellie that sells workout clothes.  Ellie has exclusive monthly changing collections made with high quality materials for only $49.95 ($39.95 for the first month), you get to pick out two items.  The best part is it is pay as you go, so if you don't like the collection one month there is no need to buy.  Since Andra had tried it for a month (and loved it), I thought I would give it a try especially since I feel like I wear the same two LuluLemon workout tops to Pilates every week.  So after the riveting game I hopped on the website and ordered my first two items...
Forget me not tanktop and...
Kiss Me Capri
They should be here any day and it is actually weird to say but I am soooo excited to try them out.  So fingers crossed... I'll let you know.

If you're interested in checking it out for yourself, Click below

No comments:

Background