Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trying...

Normally I LOVE waking up to hear the rain coming down but when my alarm clock went off at 5:20am (for Pilates) there was nothing I wanted more than to snuggle back into bed.  There is something about the rain that makes me want to relax and read a good book.  So rain was not the best way to start my first day trying to get back into the serious working out routine.  Never the less I got up and went to Pilates and received a nice butt kick from my trainer.  I am sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow and possibly even tonight.  Since I am trying to back into shape may as well look the part.  Check out the new digs at Ellie.  There stuff is so comfortable I was purchasing stuff even on vacation in Mexico, now that's dedication.  Happy Thursday, we almost made it through the first full week back from vacation (and trust me it definitely wasn't easy).


No comments:

Background