Friday, July 5, 2013

Wheelin' and dealin'

My/maybe our new favorite obsession is finding great deals.  I am not talking about being one of those crazy couponers but I am talking about smart shopping within reason.  Fresh and Easy was reading our money saving minds this week when I got these in the mail.  $5 off for the next 8 weeks along with extra friend points depending on when you come in and shop at Fresh and Easy.  Last week Tommy and I both were able to use the same coupon (so we saved a total of $10).  After finishing our shopping at the grocery store, we also found another great deal and purchased our flights to Cabo for Emily's wedding in February.  We found them on Expedia and we were able to get 10,000 free miles using my new credit card.  I love it, just another day wheelin' and dealin'...

No comments:

Background