Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pepperonis

For awhile now Tommy and I have loved making our own pizzas at home.  Fresh and Easy has a gluten free crust, which helps making pizza at home sooo cheap and convenient.  We probably shoot for pizza night at least once every two weeks (at least).  Now I know I said we, but let's be honest 95% of the time it's Tommy that makes the pizzas.  He knows I love eating the extra pepperonis so every time he tries to save a few for me.  A while ago he even made pizza when I was gone with my girlfriends for dinner and when I got home there was a handful of pepperonis waiting for me in the refrigerator in a bag.
Last week Tommy even made a special pre-dinner treat.  Man o man the little things in life always seem to make a person feel special.

No comments:

Background