Saturday, June 27, 2015

Friday Favorites: Wedding Edition

Ahhhh where to begin, where to begin...
My second favorite vendor, in no particular order was my florist, Malori from Hoot and Holler. 
 From our first coffee date I felt like she got my vision. Malori cared about making everything perfect for our big day.  I knew I wanted color, every color, the more color the better.  I also knew I wanted the perfect arch to highlight the amazing Camelback view.
To say that Malori created my vision was an understatement.  Malori went above and beyond and the colors made every picture pop.  
I loved the simple Southwest cactus twist within the table centerpieces.
Hmmmm...
Can we go back to May 16th??

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  I can't believe it is almost July.  Where did June go??

No comments:

Background