Friday, June 12, 2015

My Last Single Days

Please don't mind that it has taken me four months to write this post.  It's hard to put into words the happiness I felt this weekend.  Since some of my friends live from a distance, I decided to put my bachelorette party and shower into one weekend, in hopes that more people would be able to make it.  So I was beyond thrilled when so many friends could make it.  From Jessie, who I've know since I was 3, to her mom, Kate from college, Emily, Judith, Lynette and everyone in between.

The week before my special weekend I remember be overwhelmed and stressed at work.  I am thankful to have a supportive boss who calms me down and makes me be present.  Work allowed me to take a couple days off to share and enjoy this special weekend.  I don't know how many times I looked around the room and was overwhelmed by all the love and wonderful, amazing women.  I am so lucky to call my friends.

The wonderful thing about a wedding, besides finally committing to starting a life together is the love and support you receive from everyone you love.  It is no surprise to my friends that I LOVE weddings, so they did not disappoint when it was my turn.  Phone calls, texts, trips, and every type of social media were used in order to plan my last weekend as a single lady.  I can't say thank you enough for all the laughs, love and companionship.  It means the absolutely world to me!  Tear.

There were only a few pictures taken but I have been meaning to share them for what seems like forever now... enjoy
Kate, Emily, Sam and I
Linds, Jillian and I
Party Bus
Shower Time
Emily, Me, Jess and Lynette 
The Party Animals 
Jamie, Alex and I
The Bachelorette Gang

No comments:

Background