Saturday, June 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

After a long week at summer camp, I will keep my blog post short.  With an upset stomach to start off my weekend off wrong, I am looking forward to relaxing on my couch with my puppy.


Since I was able to at least deep clean my bathroom before my stomach ache settled in, I feel at least semi productive.  I have been eyeing cute products from Ashley Brooke Designs for quite some time now and with new products on the horizon, I am hoping I can snag this adorable mug if we are under budget this week.

These summer weekends I've enjoyed snuggling up with a good book.  I downloaded a free copy of The Boston Girl due to a Facebook recommendation.  So far, so good!  It may have even sparked a book club reunion. 

And probably my most favorite moment for the weekend is the completion of my wedding photos, how can one pick a favorite when they are all simply perfect.  Happy One Month Mann!
Rachel Solomon Photography

No comments:

Background