Monday, June 22, 2015

#NerdyGirlsWeekend

Mixed in between all the wedding madness, I fit in a fabulous weekend to Santa Fe, also known as Nerdy Girls Weekend.  A friend and co-worker, Jillian and I headed to the Four Corners ABA Conference.  I was blown away with the culture, beauty and calmness of such a unique city.  Jillian was the perfect companion to support and grow my nerdiness and the number one fan of constant laughter.
For my first professional conference, the speakers exceeded my expectations.  It was great to represent SARRC at a national level.  The conference refueled my behavior analyst confidence and made me fall in love with my nerdy side once again.
In between speakers and yummy food, we did a lot of exploring and tried our best at a church selfie.  This picture definitely captures the fun we had and explains our friendship in a nutshell.  I can't wait till the next Nerdy Girl Weekend.  I sure hope Jilly-o is all in.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

MISS YOU GUYS :(

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the next nerdy girl weekend! So much more laughter and learning to be had :)

Megan Mann said...

Miss you too James! You'll have to join us next year.

Background