Friday, May 22, 2009

Plans for the weekend

So I have had a little bit of writer's block lately (hints very few blogs) I really hope to step out of it real soon......

While it seems that everyone is heading out of town for Memorial Day Weekend  (Reno, Vegas, CA) I sat last night looking and wishing for a good deal for a spur of the moment vacation.  Needless to say I came to the conclusion that it would just be much easier to stay in town and enjoy Phoenix.  Since it has been raining off and on for the last few days, I sometimes forget what else there is left too do.  
So here are my ideas to have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend...
finally catch up on photos and blogging
finish organizing my living
clean my bedroom and bathroom for the tile installers (they start Tuesday)
hike the falls by Strawberry Lodge
go to the Fleetwood Mac concert
install knobs on my cabinets
practice guitar
go through teaching stuff for next year
lay in the sun while reading a book

Ahhhh TGIF.....
I'll give you a quick update of the weekly progress of the SARRC playground later today....it's coming along!!  Let me know if anyone has any great ideas for the weekend to add to my list.  Until then Happy Friday and I hope everyone tries something new like I plan on doing :-)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Your list looks great, but you are always welcome in FLAG :)

Background