Monday, May 25, 2009

Exciting News

We had a little team building about a week ago.  We decided to head to the bowl alley for a little bit of competitive bowling, as always with anything we do.  (trust me a bunch of type A girls hanging out it can get a little aggressive)  It was great to relax, goof around and catch up.  I spent most of my time sitting next to Jen with our sweet new bowling shoes remembering old times and how long we have worked together.  
We talked about food, work and our favorite twins.  Little did I know the huge secret Jen was keeping from me.........
On Monday Jen finally spilled the beans!  It's official I can finally spread the news.  Jen is having a BABY!!!  CONGRATS Jen and Derrick!!!  You guys will be amazing parents, I can't wait!!  We are all so excited at work and look forward to what lies ahead. Check out Jenny's new cute family blog.....it's super cute!  Love ya Jen!

No comments:

Background