Saturday, August 29, 2009

School, School, School

and more school! :-) Man I love it! My Grad program started this week and I can not explain in words how excited I am but I am definitely going to try. During my first semester I am going to be taking 3 classes. One that goes all semester and then two that go for only 10 weeks on an opposite schedule starting next week. I have spent my week doing little assignments, ordering books and checking blackboard. I have definitely confirmed that I am the biggest nerd in the world.
SARRC school where I work is also in full session we just finished our 3rd week. We are really getting in the swing of the routine and really getting to know the kiddos. They are so fun and definitely could be on "kids say the darnest things". As my schedule seems to be getting busier and busier, I have also started tutoring and training for the next half marathon. I am definitely unsure if I will be able to do it all this fall but I am going to try my hardest...... so we will see :-) Happy Weekend!!! Enjoy some rest and relaxation..... that is what I'll be doing.

No comments:

Background