Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So I'll officially admit it.

Somewhere in between the craziness of friends, family and work I have been slacking on blogging. I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like too nor have I had time to put quality ideas in my computer. While I am still struggling to find time and feel positive and excited for people to read what I post I thought I would at least update with some amazing pictures (there's ALOT) from an event I will NEVER forget.
So last weekend one of my best friends from high school married a boy I've known since Kindergarten. They couldn't be more perfect together and I could honestly say I wouldn't mind being their live in roommate/1st child because they are so fun together. (Don't worry Mom I won't do it, I am still planning on hopefully finding a cute boy for myself) I was more than grateful and happy to have the chance of being a small part of their important day and we all
sure had a lot of fun joining in. As my Dad says, Party On!!!
And soooo the party begins
All the Bridemaids
Yea for the groomsmen gifts
Sooooo pretty.... just updating her facebook status
Rehearsal dinner
Pre-wedding pictures
The Beautiful Bridesmaids.... friends, cousin and sisters included
Everyone outside of the church :-)
The happy married couple leaving the church
The entire wedding party at the reception
My dollar dance with my Wiena
And she's down for the count, Go Rachel Go!

No comments:

Background