Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunday Funday: Wet n' Wild

Last Sunday I re-lived my middle school summer. Em, John and I wanted to check out Wet n' Wild Phoenix. While the drive was a little far (I-17 and Pinnacle Peak) we had a blast getting pumped to ride on the slides, haha! We spent the day hopping from line to line checking out every slide. Our first ride was of course the racing slide. We are all way to competitive and yes I took second, John of course beat everyone.
My suggestion would be to bring water shoes and go during the weekday. The rides were ridiculous, so much fun and left me screaming at the top of my lungs. My favorite was the tornado.....
We spent the entire Sunday at Wet n' Wild so I was exhausted.
Time spent on rides: 30 minutes
Time spent waiting in lines: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Watching John frolicking in the wave pool: priceless

No comments:

Background