Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekend Relaxing/Organization Time

School is approaching at a rapid pace... I think the official countdown is 40 hours. I am so excited to start a new year and work my butt off to see amazing gains in our kiddos. Since school starts on Monday I decided to FINALLY get my life/condo in order. I spent most of the morning doing laundry, putting things away, cleaning, car wash and oil change. I am spending my weekend with the perfect balance of fun and organization. Since I have been stinking at taking my camera with me to reminisce my fun times (definitely makes it harder to blog) I will just fill you in on my fun activities in the last few days.
Parent Teacher Night: Got a chance to see old families and of course finally put names to faces for all our new families.
Competitive Volleyball: All the old college friends got together for some serious 4 on 4 volleyball. Lots of laughs but I have definitely lost all my volleyball skills in the last 4 years.... maybe I never even had them :-)
Drinks and Sleeping in!!!

---Going to Roosters tonight to watch Harry Luge tonight with the college girlfriends, can't wait!!
Wet & Wild: tomorrow Em, John and I are heading to check out the new water park in Phx..... yep reliving our middle school days. Should be fun hopefully I'll be motivated enough to snap some pictures to remember the fun times. I am off to enjoy the gorgeous sunshine :-)

Hope you are too!!

No comments:

Background