Saturday, August 8, 2009

Something different.

Alright fellow bloggers check it out.... you are definitely tagged.
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as: My life according to (band name).

My Life according to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers


Are you a male or female?: American Girl

Describe yourself: Anything that's Rock N Roll

How do you feel: Waiting for tonight

Describe where you currently live: The apartment song

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Into the great wide open

Your favorite form of transportation: Crawling back to you

Your best friend is: Rebel

You and your best friends are: To good to be true

What's the weather like: Something in the air

Favorite time of day: Wake up time

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Learning to fly

What is life to you: To find a friend

Your fear: Wildflowers

What is the best advice you have to give: Time to move on

Thought for the Day: It's good to be King

How I would like to die: Free Fallin'

My soul's present condition: I need to know

My motto: I won't back down


**Thanks Dana!!!

No comments:

Background