Monday, April 16, 2012

The culprit

This morning was a little bit different. I took the day off to have one more PTO day before going back to work. The last few days have been filled with activity after activity and it has been nothing short of fun but exhausting. As I woke up and got moving, I noticed that Lucy wasn't in my bed. I went and found her snuggled up with Sam (not to weird since Sam has been watching her while I was out of town). Then I walked back to go to the bathroom and BAM, right in the middle of the living room floor....
an empty bag. Of course the day I get back from country thunder with ALL this extra food (food that I never usually buy), Lucy decides to enjoy a midnight snack. Hahaha what a sneaky little pup. I searched the condo for evidence of a sick puppy and so far we are in the clear. I guess we will be spending our day off crossing our fingers and relaxing with a tired puppy.

No comments:

Background