Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A fantastic little Wednesday

There is nothing better than being able to meet up with two of my favorite women for a little happy hour on a Wednesday. Since Mirabel is having adult spring break 2012, Uncle Dan and Aunt Cindy are in town. So not only does that mean lots of laughs, party planning, golf and drinks but it also means I am able to meet up for a quick treat. We decided late notice to meet up for lunch. Lunch quickly turned into a quick stop at Lulu lemon for the finishing touches to my Pat Tillman run outfit and of course some drinks and appetizers. (Who better than Aunt Cindy for a little fashion advice)
A sweet skirt, sports bra and tank top since it is going to be at least 70 during the run. After picking up the finishing touches we headed over to Brio and enjoyed artichoke dip, spicy shrimp and eggplant and ravioli.

And to top it all off we enjoyed some white peach sangria, it was delicious. After many laughs, gossip and filling in details we parted our separate ways.
I love that my mom and aunt can keep each other entertained no matter how old they get. I hope to have relatives like that when I get older.

No comments:

Background