Monday, April 9, 2012

Just a little bit of fashion

Nothing better than doing a little browsing online after a fun yet exhausting Monday. I came across a few treasures that were just too cute not to show.
(the shoes are from coach and the watch and bracelets are from Nordstroms)
In the meantime I am getting ready for some much needed vacation time. Some of my friends and I are heading East on Thursday to a little place called Florence, AZ. We are spending 4 days attending one of the biggest country festivals in the nation and I couldn't be more excited to throw on my cowgirl hat and boots and enjoy some time away. Check out the line up here.... pretty neat.

Until then I am working away, getting organized and packed and waiting anxiously for a few new babies to be born.
I am thinking about Lynette and Tory Dyck (the due date is tomorrow) and cute little baby D!
Rachel and Luke Radel are expecting their little bambina, only 9 days after and....
Kristin and Nick couldn't be more excited to meet Jackson (but maybe Jaxon) on Thursday!!

Can't wait to meet them all!!! Please send pictures soon....

No comments:

Background