Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's official

I have beat both of the men in my life. In fact I've beat all three of them now (I almost forgot I have a brother in law). As usual my dad started his March Madness tournament. In order to join, it's easy you just need to pick your teams (pretty mindless). It has a fun few weeks with trash talking going on between all family members. The little little cousins started off strong but as the weeks went on people started to drop off... Luke, Ali, Becky, Dad, etc. after Kansas and Kentucky's big wins yesterday I am guaranteed cash in both of my pools (Work/Dad's). I told Lucy if Kansas won I would buy her a new tennis ball, so we're dreaming big here!

Off to a fun little day of eating, shopping and hanging out with my momzie, Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Background