Friday, July 20, 2012

If you knew me...

If you really knew me...
…you’d know I am horrible at sharing the covers.
…you’d know I worry like crazy. Even though I know it can’t help a situation.
…you’d know I love to plan ahead (I try to get a group of friends together once every two weeks).
…you’d know I get hiccups almost everyday.
…you’d know I often sing and dance (mostly my audience is Lucy).
…you’d know I am in love with my nephew Cader.
…you’d know I talk to my mom every day. 
…you’d know that I can be pretty hard on myself. I like things to always be perfect (something to work on)
…you’d know I love a good snack
…you’d know I am a die hard ASU fan, Go Devils!
…you’d know I have asthma but I still love going to Pilates at least 3 times a week.
...you’d know that I daydream about traveling and going vacations.
…you’d know that I love my job.  While it is exhausting, those little kids crack me up (and I LOVE the people I work/worked with)
...you'd know that even after 3+ years I still feel shy talking about my blog with friends and family. 

Now, if I really knew you, what would I know? I'd love to hear! Share a link in the comments if you've done this or plan on doing it -

No comments:

Background