Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Time crunch

While I can agree my hair is getting a little out of control these days, I swear I've been trying to control the beast.  I tried the Keratin organic bumble and bumble blow out in January and I absolutely LOVED it.  The treatment cut down on the amount of time it took me to get ready in the morning by 30 minutes and you can't beat that.  But of course as women we all know haircuts, colors, highlights and keratin treatments are expense.  So since I am trying to save money for vacation my haircut, coloring and keratin treatment have not been an option (aka a good excuse for looking like such a mess lately).  I love getting pampered at the spa but it just isn't worth it when I know I could spend that money zip lining in Montana in a little over two weeks.  (Can't wait for vacation) So I headed to Target today to look for the Suave over the counter keratin shampoo.  
Has anyone tried this??  I spent far too much time walking up and down the aisles looking for the product with no success, and of course I didn't ask for help.  Maybe I'll check Walgreens tomorrow.

No comments:

Background