Sunday, July 1, 2012

About time

Lately I have been going big on working out.  I set a small goal to work out 4 times a week for two weeks.  If I did that, my reward was to buy a new swimsuit.  The great news is I made my goal so I got this cute suit on sale at Gap!!  Even better news is that I feel confident wearing this swimsuit, woohoo!  (Hopefully I'll be able to find a few more suits before Whitefish, Montana)
With all this working out I was having a hard time keeping up with laundry and noticed that my running shoes were getting a lot of wear.  My routine is that when my running shoes get bad I move them to hiking, softball shoes and get new running shoes (then my old softball shoes go to shoe heaven).  So I have been on the look out for new running shoes and man o man are there plenty of options, here are just a few favorites...

 
 
Looks like finding new shoes will be easy huh, whats your favorite running shoe?  And last but not least I need to get a few more pairs of grip sox for Pilates,  yep we have to get socks and man o man are they not cute.  But every morning at 5:30 am I am running around trying to find a pair or a match in order to make it to my 6 am class.  Enough is enough I just need more options...
I love working out, being in shape and needing to get the right supplies in order to fit the part.  I would definitely say that Pilates has gotten me in shape to be super Aunt because holding Cade is no problem.

No comments:

Background